It’s Time to Take Your Tacoma to the Next Level
Take this quiz to see which Fab Fours’ Tacoma bumper is right for you.
If you’re looking to upgrade your Tacoma’s bumper situation, but you’re just not sure what option will work best for you, we’ve got a simple solution. Take this easy, three question quiz and find out which of these Fab Fours’ Tacoma bumper options are the perfect fit for your next adventure!
- Which of these statements best describes you?
- I love adventure – even if it means throwing a little risk into the mix.
- Safety is my top priority. I like to have fun, but I’m smart about it.
- When it comes to upgrading your Toyota Tacoma, are you more concerned about form or function?
- Functionality is key, but I’m also a fan of customizing things to fit my specific needs.
- Is it possible to have both? I like my aftermarket modifications to be robust in both form and functionality.
- True or false: things have to look tough to be tough.
- True – looks are part of the formula for an aggressive design.
- False – if it can do its job to the fullest extent, I don’t care what it looks like while it’s doing it.
Ready for the results?
If you picked two or more A’s, allow us to introduce you to Fab Fours’ Hidden Winch Mount.
This Tacoma bumper is quite literally the perfect combo of both form and function. If you’re an adventurous spirit, who likes to keep their options open, look no further. Available in a no guard, pre-runner guard, or high guard option, the Tacoma Hidden Winch Mount comes winch-ready with integrated d-rings, retained factory tow hooks, and an LED light bar housing. Customize this one to your heart’s delight!
If you picked two or more B’s, it’s time to meet the Aero Series Ultra Light Hybrid Front Winch Bumper for your Toyota Tacoma.
This ultra-light hybrid bumper is a combination tube and steel plate construction. The end product is a super lightweight, extremely durable winch bumper. But just because it’s lightweight doesn’t mean it can’t handle the heavy lifting. The winch-ready design allows for a 10,000 lbs mid-frame or smaller winch, as well as integrated D-ring mounts and an LED light bar and (6) 3×3 LED cube lights. Plus, the Aero Series Tacoma bumper works well with Toyota Safety Sense technology, giving you total peace of mind both on and off the road.
Want to know the best part? If you purchase either of these Tacoma front bumpers during the month of January, you’re eligible for the $100 rebate we’re running! Learn more.